Studio for sale in Panorama View residential complex (Sahl Hasheesh)
The best offer for investment!!!!!
The residential complex will be built on a plot of land of 37,000 m2, 20% of which will be used for residential development (apartments, villas) and commercial real estate (SPA, gym, restaurant, shops, water park), the remaining 80% for swimming pools (3300 m2), landscape design, recreation areas.
The first part will be commissioned in June 2024 (all infrastructure will be fully operational, everything will be ready for living). The complex will be completed in June 2026